Saturday, August 2, 2014

Getting started.....

I've been swamped since the Create Make Learn Institute ended, I am finally finding some time to start working on my project.  I've been gathering some materials to start making the Jitterbugs for my project.  My goal is to make at least four Jitterbugs.  


So I started with these materials!
I'm planning on making some Jitterbugs that look something like this, I am aware that I might have to change some things as I go.


My plan is to make the Jitterbugs look like Robots, so I will be adding some arms and legs to them (some are already sketched in).  Each plan is labeled with a color, I am planning on spraypainting and decorating the robots in one color.  The reason why I am making them monochromatic (one color) is so that they will stand out from the background that I will be creating for each of them.  The color of the background will be the complementary (opposite each other on the color wheel) color of the robot.  I have not finalized my plan for the backgrounds just the color they will be, I'm thinking about collaging the backgrounds for the "Robots".  

I'm off to spraypaint and start gluing my robots, I will post more soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment