Friday, July 18, 2014

Next Steps in my Project!

So today was my last day at the Create, Make and Learn Institute.  I had such a great week and learned so much!  I'm now contemplating the next steps in my final project.  Today I was able to make a wonderful Jitterbug with Cynthia Day's instruction and I had a blast!  Initially I was going to video tape myself in front of a green screen for my final project but I'm thinking it might be fun to make a couple of Jitterbugs to star in my video instead!  My new idea is to make a video of my jitterbugs, each will have a different piece of artwork that I create behind them and they will be introduced in the video.  I will also make music, perhaps a small clip for each bug.  Getting excited to start working on this!  Here is a photo of my Jitterbug and then a quick video I edited in iMovie of my dog interacting with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment