Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Starting my Project

I've been thinking about what I should explore for my project for the Create, Make and Learn Summer Institute.  I've been throwing around some ideas in my head regarding my personal artwork and some of the great things I have learned so far this week.  I'm really excited about learning more about the green screen process and how it all works on my own.  I think this will be the main focus for my project.  My initial idea is to use my artwork as a backdrop and video myself in front of it.  I'm hoping by the end of the week I will have knowledge regarding garage band so that I can create a soundtrack for my video.  I also would like to explore using the Do Ink app to create animations to incorporate into my video.
Here is a video I made yesterday using the green screen, just starting to learn how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment